To change the company name of a .eu domain name you need to send the following information by fax, to the number +39 0575/862100, or by opening a Ticket from the Aruba Support section:
- Copy of ID of the owner or Legal Representative
- Change Company Name form duly filled in** and signed
- company registration certificate, company statute, notary deed, or other document of the old owner, which proves that they are the legal owner. Documents older than 3 months, from the date the request was sent, will not be accepted.
- Application form for Certified Email service (only if such service is active)
N.B. If, when changing the Registrant, you do NOT wish to "Change Billing Details" or "Change Login", the new owner must specify this in the request by checking the relevant boxes.
We also remind you that, if you have activated the Certified Email service:
• The old owner must cancel the Certified Email accounts before they make the request. It is the exclusive responsibility of the latter to perform such cancellation, if not, Aruba shall not process the Change of Registrant request.
• The new owner must send Aruba, together with the rest of the information, the application Form for the Certified Email service (available above) duly filled in and signed, and the Contract take-over for the certified domain.
• If the new owner does not wish to keep the Pec service, he/she must send the provided cancellation form.
To change the ownership of a MySql or MS Sql database you must follow the instructions in the article: Change ownership of MySql and MS Sql database.
Aruba reserves the right to request further documents (Company registration certificate, company statute, notary deed, etc...) in order to verify the identity of the persons involved.
IMPORTANT: Please enter the new email address in the form in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS. If the details entered are not clear / correct, the request may be rejected.
**So that the documents are accepted, they must be duly filled in and signed by the New Owner.