The Web Management Console of the VPS Server is available via Internet browser at https://SERVERADDRESS:4643 and by logging in using the “Administrator” (for Windows servers) or “root” (for Linux servers) account, it can be used to perform maintenance work on VPS Servers, most of which also on VPS Servers which are switched off, like:
- Stop and Start the VPS Server
- Perform a backup and restore of the entire VPS Server in a specific space provided on Aruba Backup servers
- Transfer files between your Computer, business or personal, and the VPS Server
- Change the “Administrator” or “root” password of the VPS Server
- Change the firewall rules of the VPS server
- Monitor the state of the VPS Server and check the traffic logs
- Restore any problem found in the VPS Server
The user guides for the Power Panel can be downloaded from the Power Panel itself.
Alternatively you can view the Video Guides.