Where you need to enter:
- From Address: email@example.com (we recommend that you use the Postmaster account, included by default with the domain email accounts).
- SMTP Server: smtp.domainname.xxx
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: password of the postmaster account
- Select the ‘Enable SMTP Authentication’ option
- Click on Save
Subsequently to receive the report via email, go to Workspace >
Scheduled Email Reports and then click on New:
You will reach the following screen, where you need to select which reports, how often you wish to receive them and the email address where you wish to receive them.
N.B.: The Reports of the Statistics can be sent to any email address, provided it is active.
This process should also be used for the Custom Reports, which once created, will be displayed in the dropdown menu of the Scheduled Email Reports, as shown below: