Aruba is pleased to inform you that from the month of August, all those who already have or would like to purchase a domain name with email service, can order the new Business Mail additional service.
Thanks to the introduction of various innovative features and functions, the service allows you to manage your emails professionally and to a high standard, making it a useful tool even for complex setups, like organizations and companies.
Among the main new features and improvements made, you will find:
• CONFIGURATION OF EXTERNAL ACCOUNTS: to configure up to 4 email accounts (also external to Aruba.it) in the webmail itself, so you can check multiple email accounts with one single login;
• WEB STORAGE: for each account you can have a storage space on the server, the same size as the email account, in which you can load and save documents, images, videos and music. The Web Storage also has an editor for images and texts, with which you can create, change and save files and documents directly in the Webmail;
• BAM (Big Attachment Message) FUNCTION: to send large attachments very easily, regardless of the size of the email accounts.
If the size of the attachments exceeds the limit, in fact, they will not be included in the message, but the recipient will receive a simple link to the Web Storage of the sender, where the relevant files will be displayed;
• CONTACT/EVENT SYNCHRONIZATION: to synchronize events and contacts between mobile phone, Outlook email Client and Webmail and keep them up-to-date;
• CORPORATE ADDRESS BOOK: the address book which can be managed and changed by the Postmaster, to add contacts and groups which will then be displayed in all the domain accounts;
• CORPORATE CALENDAR: evolution of the traditional function, it allows the Postmaster to manage a specific Calendar, which will then be displayed in all the domain accounts;
• MULTIPLE ADDRESS BOOKS: to create and customize multiple address books, so you can organize the contacts based on your needs;
• MULTIPLE CALENDARS: to configure multiple personal calendars which can then be managed separately, based on your preferences.
Business Mail can be purchased with domain names that include the email service, at the cost of €5,00+VAT/year, when placing a new order, renewing the service, or at any other time from the Customer Area of the website www.hosting.aruba.it.
For more information about the service, how to purchase it and use the various functions see the user guides.